Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE)
PSHE is a subject that focuses on the students learning vital life skills needed to become well-rounded individuals.
In PSHE, they will learn to:
- To develop their knowledge, skills and attributes to stay healthy and safe now and in the future.
- To develop their knowledge and understanding of relationships; including different families, respectful relationships, friendships, online and media relationships as well as intimate and sexual relationships including sexual health.
- To develop their knowledge and understanding of health, including; mental wellbeing, internet safety, physical health and fitness, healthy eating, drugs alcohol and tobacco, basic first aid and the changing adolescent body.
- To develop their knowledge and understanding of economic wellbeing and different careers.
- To develop a greater understanding of their physical, social and emotional wellbeing and the skills they need to develop in these areas.